We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Almost-extinct antelopes thriving in Wadi Rum
As well as taking in the ancient attractions during their Jordan holidays, travellers may also catch a glimpse of an animal which has been extinct in the wild for almost 40 years.
Plenty of Arabian onyxes once roamed the Arabian Peninsula, but the efforts of poachers and hunters saw their numbers dwindle and they were completely wiped out from the wild back in 1972.
Since then, they have been kept either in captivity or in private collections, but have still been targeted by these criminals, leaving just a few of them left in 2007, reports The National.
Last year, an initiative was launched which saw 20 of the antelopes released in Wadi Rum, which means people on Jordan holidays may get the chance to see them.
The scheme has proved so successful that it could now be extended to Syria and Iraq, the newspaper added.
We offer some exciting choices of family activity holidays for you to discover