The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
'Inspirational' Everest climber planning more missions
Adventurous travellers could be inspired to enjoy trekking holidays to Nepal by one determined woman's experiences.
Climber Wendy Booker attempted to scale Everest as part of a challenge to be the first person suffering from MS to reach the summit of the seven highest mountains on each continent.
Reporting on the unsuccessful attempt, the Care2 Trailblazers for Good blog stated: "She has been unable to conquer Everest physically [but] she has most definitely conquered it in spirit."
The 55-year-old, who also works as a motivational speaker, has revealed she is now planning to tackle other challenges around the world.
Questioned by the blog whether she will attempt to scale Everest for a third time, she remarked: "Never say never, right? I am ready to take on my next mission."
Earlier this month, climber Bonita Norris wrote a column for The Express about becoming the youngest British woman to scale the peak.
She said it gave her a better understanding of the capabilities of the human body.
Those who book onto The Adventure Company's Everest Base Camp trip are not able to attempt to scale the peak - but are still given the chance to enjoy the stunning scenery of the Himalayas.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)