The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Egypt holidays news: Air shaft project taking place at pyramids
A major discovery project is taking place at one of the pyramids that travellers who book Egypt holidays can see.
Dr Zahi Hawass, the secretary general of the Supreme Council of Antiquities, is leading a joint international team which is looking into the secrets of the Great Pyramid of Giza, also known as the Great Pyramid of Khufu.
In particular, the researchers are seeking to gain gather more information about the Pyramid's "air shafts", which lead from the Queen's Chamber.
British experts Shaun Whitehead and Dr Robert Richardson are among the scientists using the latest technology to piece together the history of the Pyramid.
Writing on his official blog, Dr Hawass said he was hopeful of a breakthrough during the trip.
"I believe this project will finally uncover the answers behind the airshafts in the Great Pyramid," he remarked.
The Adventure Company's Egypt Extended Family Holiday trip gives travellers the chance to enjoy a taste of the country's ancient history.
It features a jaunt to Cairo and the pyramids, along with swimming and snorkelling in the Red Sea.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)