The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Tearful times during teen's Everest trek
Those who go on trekking holidays to Nepal should expect to be overcome with emotion at the scale of their achievements, if one youngster's experiences are anything to go by.
Jordan Romera, who became the youngster person to ever scale the peak last month, recalled the tears of joy he wept as he neared the summit.
The 13-year-old, who is from California, scaled the mountain with dad Paul and his partner Karen Lundgren.
He was honoured at a special event at his school last week and also gained celebrity status by appearing on US TV programme The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
Ms Lundgren told the Press-Enterprise that she was really proud of Jordan's achievement.
"Jordan's always been a kid that just jumps into things with both feet," she remarked.
Although travellers are not able to repeat Jordan's feat, the Adventure Company's Everest Teen Trek still allows thrill-seeking youngsters to test themselves on a six-day trek in the peak's foothills.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)