We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Everest climber awarded royal honour
Adventurer Sir Chris Bonington, who scaled the peak in 1985 at the age of 50, has been appointed a Commander of the Royal Victorian Order in the Queen's Birthday Honours list.
Her Majesty bestows the honour to thank people for their contributions to the royal family, something Sir Chris has achieved by being deputy patron of the Outward Bound Trust (OBT) youth charity.
The Lake District-based adventurer is known for his treks in the Alps and the Himalayas.
Thrill-seekers keen to tread a similar path to the inspirational mountaineer could book onto one of The Adventure Company's trekking holidays to Nepal.
Although the Everest Base Camp trip does not go all the way to the summit of the peak, it still gives travellers the chance to bask in the stunning surroundings of the Himalayas.