The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
BBC reporter enjoys 'spectacular' Kilimanjaro trek
Michelle Jana Chan scaled the peak as part of a piece for the BBC World News channel's fast:track programme and said it was a hugely rewarding experience.
She opted for the Rongai route, which is known for being a gentler hike due to its gradual ascent up the mountain.
Ms Chan joined a group of climbers as part of her report, which saw her soak up "sweeping views" of the Kenyan hills and note the different types of terrain found on Kilimanjaro.
She also looked into the impact of tourism on the region and said there is a "collective responsibility to take care of this place".
"I learned that climbing Kilimanjaro is about more than fulfilling dreams about mountaintops - it's all about the journey," Ms Chan remarked.
Travellers keen to follow in the reporter's footsteps should book on The Adventure Company's Kilimanjaro Trek - Rongai Route trip.
This ten-day trekking holiday allows tourists to enjoy stunning views of the Masai lands, with the option of an extension to the Tanzanian island of Zanzibar.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)