The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Museum at Giza and the pyramids 'set for 2012 opening'
A new museum being built at the foot of Giza and the pyramids will be home to more than 100,000 artefacts once fully completed.
The Grand Museum, which will replace a centuries-old attraction on the site, is on course for a 2012 opening.
King Tutankhamen's mummy and numerous famous pieces will be housed in the complex, which already features a conservation centre and fire station.
Some $600 million (£405 million) is being ploughed into the museum, which already houses 6,800 artefacts.
Egypt's first lady Suzanne Mubarak officially opened the convention centre on Monday (June 15th 2010) as construction continues on the site.
Of course, travellers do not need to wait until the museum's opening to soak up the history and culture of Giza and the pyramids.
The Adventure Company offers numerous trips to the area, including the Pyramids to Petra holiday.
Travellers have the chance to see the Sphinx and visit Cairo during the jaunt, which also incorporates a trip to the Valley of the Kings.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)