The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Thrill-seekers feel in 'great condition' after trekking holidays to Nepal
Along with enjoying a true sense of adventure, those who go on trekking holidays to Nepal will also feel in great shape at the end of the jaunt.
Paul Romero, who recently scaled Mount Everest with his teenage son Jordan and partner Karen Lundgren, said the extreme altitude had done wonders for his physical condition.
In fact, he felt in such good shape that he soon took part in a 12-hour mountain biking competition shortly after returning home from Nepal, reports US news source Big Bear Grizzly.
"The good thing about spending that time in extreme altitude is our blood, heart and lungs are in great condition, this is what we capitalised on," Mr Romero remarked.
His son Jordan Romero became the youngest person to ever scale the peak last month.
The 13-year-old has been enjoying the limelight in recent weeks, appearing on TV programmes such as The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
Youngsters keen to follow in the family's footsteps could book on to The Adventure Company's Everest Base Camp trip.
Although the holiday does not take travellers all the way to the summit, it allows them to sample the stunning sights of the Himalayan foothills and stay in teahouses.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)