We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Trek the Inca Trail on 'spectacular' holidays in Peru
Bloomberg columnist Paul Goguen recently took part in a five-day, 27km hike in the region, where he said the challenge of the walk was more than compensated for by the stunning views.
The first day saw the correspondent acclimatise to the altitude in Cusco, before he climbed around 14,000 feet in the "postcard-perfect panoramas" of the Andes.
By the third day of his jaunt, Mr Goguen was exploring the Inca ruins, before he moved into the lost city of Machu Picchu.
"Vast mountain vistas in every direction made it seem obvious why the Incas thought that this would be a great place for a vacation resort for the upper crust," he remarked.
Those keen to explore the region for themselves should book onto one of The Adventure Company's numerous holidays in Peru.
For example, the Empire of the Inca trip allows visitors to marvel at the Inca sites, trek to Machu Picchu and check out the Colca Canyon.