The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Family 'very proud' of climber's hat-trick of trekking holidays to Nepal
The mother of a man who has scaled Everest three times during trekking holidays to Nepal has said she is very proud of her son's achievements.
Mavis Peacock told This is Cheshire of her joy at the safe return of 37-year-old Stuart Peacock.
Mr Peacock became the first Briton to successfully reach the summit of the peak via the north ridge path three times.
He said it was "very surreal" to be so high up, adding that it was an "amazing feeling" to complete the feat.
His smitten mum Mrs Peacock added: "I do worry about him because the weather can change so quickly up there but he's always loved climbing ever since he was four and climbed the railings at Buckingham Palace."
Stuart is now believed to be planning his next mission, having also scaled K2 and Cho Oyu, one of the world's tallest peaks.
Although The Adventure Company's On the Everest Trail trip does not go all the way to the summit of the peak, those who complete the 12-day jaunt are just as likely to make their parents proud of their achievements.
The trip includes stunning views of the peak along with a city tour of colourful Kathmandu.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)