We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Alexandra Burke prepares to trek the Inca Trail
Singer Alexandra Burke wants to be in the "best shape ever" when she heads to Peru to trek in the Inca Trail.
The 2008 X Factor winner has been pictured in the Daily Mail being put through her paces by a trainer in Devon ahead of the jaunt.
She took to her Twitter page to update fans of her progress, stating the sessions have been "a lot of hard work" but also fun.
Burke will be taking part in the trip with other famous faces such as Denise Van Outen, Abbey Clancy, Pixie Lott, Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby.
The group's adventure, which is set to culminate with a Machu Picchu tour, will be filmed for an ITV documentary.
Of course, you do not need to be a celebrity with a personal trainer and film crew to trek the Inca Trail - The Adventure Company offers numerous holidays to Peru which allow travellers to explore Machu Picchu.