The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Tanzania holidays news: Teen hopes to boost CV on Mount Meru trip
A teenager planning to go on a Tanzania holiday near to Mount Meru has said she hopes it will be an enriching experience.
Samantha Musgrove, 15, is set to be part of a 24-strong party from Southfield School for Girls in July 2011, reports the Northampton Evening Telegraph.
The group will be staying in the shadow of Mount Meru, one of the country's biggest peaks, as they carry out conservation work with local people.
A safari trip to see the country's spectacular animals will also be included in the trip.
Samantha said going on Tanzania holidays is something she has dreamed about since being a little girl and that she cannot wait to meet youngsters in the country.
"It will look so good on my CV. It will be amazing to see another culture," she remarked.
Travellers who want to have a look at Mount Meru for themselves should book onto The Adventure Company's Peaks of Tanzania trip.
It also includes a Kilimanjaro trek along the Machame route, along with a trip to Lake Eyasi.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)