The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Trekking holiday to Nepal 'lifelong aspiration' for Everest climbers
A couple who went on a trekking holiday to Nepal to scale Everest have discussed their "climb of a lifetime".
Adventure-loving spouses Brandon and Kristie Chalk wanted to add the Himalayan peak to their list of conquests after summiting the likes of Grand Teton and Mount Blanc in Colorado.
After securing sponsorship from online encyclopaedia Juggle.com, the pair set off on their Nepalese expedition in March,
Although blizzards curtailed their first summit attempt, they eventually became the youngest couple to scale Everest last month.
Mr Chalk said he was proud of their achievements, adding: "The opportunity to climb the highest mountain in the world with my wife was a lifelong aspiration."
Whether a couple, in a group or going solo, The Adventure Company has a trekking holiday to Nepal to suit all travellers.
Although the Everest Base Camp trip does not go all the way to the summit, it offers tourists unrivalled views of the Himalayas and the chance to explore Kathmandu.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)