The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Kilimanjaro trek offers 'peace and tranquillity'
An academic who took part in a Kilimanjaro trek has said the "peace and tranquillity" he found at the summit of the peak was the most memorable aspect of his trip.
Paul Greer, associate professor in health and exercise science at San Diego City College, said his Tanzania holiday gave him a chance to review his life outlook.
Although completing the hike with his group was tough, the hard work was more than worth it, he revealed in a column for the San Diego News Room.
Mr Greer said he adopted a patient approach while scaling the mountain - a lesson he plans to apply to other areas of his life.
"The mountain is unforgiving and one must walk slowly to successfully make it to the top," he commented. "Every day is precious - don't put off for tomorrow something you can do today."
Travellers keen to taste the tranquillity of Tanzania for themselves should check out The Adventure Company's Kilimanjaro - Marangu Route trip.
A six-day trek up the famous peak, the jaunt sees tourists stay in mountain huts before taking in the breathtaking views of the Roof of Africa.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)