The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Tanzania safari holidays offer chance to snap giraffes
A photojournalist has recalled picturing giraffes on a recent safari holiday in Tanzania.
CNN's Floyd Yarmuth said his trusty camera was the most important item in his suitcase, allowing him to capture some truly stunning shots of the country's wildlife.
He spent much of his trip in the Lake Manyara National Park (LMNP), where he had the chance to get up close and personal with elephants, baboons and all manner of exotic birds.
Recalling his encounter with a herd of giraffes, Mr Yarmuth remarked: "I got some great close-ups of their bright orange and brown spots sticking out of this wall of green."
He said those taking snaps on their Tanzania safari holidays need to have patience, especially when it comes to looking for lions.
"You learn quickly that the animals aren't waiting around to be photographed," the snapper concluded.
Travellers who go on The Adventure Company's Rift Valley Adventure Family Holiday are able to take their own priceless souvenir snaps in the LMNP.
The jaunt also includes trips to Lake Natron, the Ngorongoro Crater and a full day to watch buffalo, cheetahs and lions in the Serengeti.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)