The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Views on trekking holidays to Nepal are 'mesmerising'
A teenager who scaled Everest on his recent trekking holiday to Nepal has said the views from the peak were mesmerising.
Last month, 17-year-old Arjun Vajpai became the youngest Indian person to reach the summit of the mountain.
Recalling the trip, the climber told DNA India that it was the challenge of a lifetime - and that he considered turning back after going the wrong way.
Following a rescue from another climber, Mr Vajpai made another attempt at summiting the peak.
"Time flies up there. You can't one day decide to climb Mount Everest. You need a physical and mental stamina that only comes over time," he remarked.
The teenager is now making plans for his next adventure holidays - trips to the North and South Pole.
People who wish to enjoy their own trekking holidays to Nepal should have a look at the range of trips organised by The Adventure Company.
The Everest Base Camp jaunt does not go all the way to the top of the peak but allows travellers to stay in teahouses and enjoy wonderful views of the Himalayas.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)