The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Trekking holidays to Nepal to be relived at Everest-themed lecture
Legendary mountaineer Sir Chris Bonington has confirmed he will attend an upcoming lecture about his team's famous trekking holidays to Nepal.
The session, titled Everest: The Hard Way, is being held at the Theatre by the Lake in Cumbria on Sunday (September 5th 2010) to commemorate the 35th anniversary of the team's climb.
Their ascent was famous as it was the first time a team had summited the peak via the south-west face.
Sir Chris was not originally scheduled to appear alongside his friends, but has managed to find time in his diary at the last minute to turn up to the lecture.
He told the News & Star: "Despite the fact that we're all getting that bit older we all still have incredibly busy lives … until a few days ago I was out of the frame for this special event."
Tickets for the show, which will also feature Dougal Haston and Doug Scott, cost £15 and £12.
Those inspired by Sir Chris' team's efforts may wish to check out the range of trekking holidays to Nepal offered by The Adventure Company.
For example, the Everest Base Camp trip allows tourists to stay in teahouses and explore the spiritual city of Kathmandu.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)