The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Will more football fans go on Kilimanjaro treks thanks to ad campaign?
Tourism officials hope a new advertising campaign focused on football grounds will encourage more people to enjoy holidays to Tanzania this year.
The scheme has seen the country plough $700,000 (£454,578) into digital marketing at Premier League stadiums such as Blackburn Rovers' Ewood Park and Stoke City's Britannia Stadium, reports BBC Sport.
Soccer supporters may have already noticed messages encouraging them to go on Kilimanjaro treks or enjoy safari holidays in the east African nation.
In total, 114 games will be targeted by the campaign, meaning it is likely to reach millions of people attending the matches or watching on television.
Aloyce Nzuki, executive director at the Tanzania Tourist Board, remarked: "We believe using the Premier League is one of the best ways of promoting our tourism industry."
The body reportedly hopes to boost tourism numbers to more than 100,000 over the next 12 months.
Travellers could be inspired to book one of The Adventure Company's holidays to Tanzania by the campaign - the Kilimanjaro Trek - Machame Route will challenge even the hardiest of climbers.
It offers sweeping views of the Kibo National park and ice fields.
We offer some exciting choices of trekking holidays for you to discover
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)