The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Trip to Everest Base Camp 'fuelled by interest in spirituality'
From personal challenges to charity fundraisers, travellers climb to Everest Base Camp for a number of different reasons.
For restaurant owner Chris Likourgiotis, his trekking holiday to Nepal will help him to explore his spiritual side in the city of Kathmandu, reports Canada East.
The 48-year-old has been getting into shape for the trip in recent months, losing 40 pounds through kicking his smoking and drinking habits into touch.
As he wants to see all that Kathmandu has to offer, he has opted to travel to Everest Base Camp rather than summit the mountain.
Explaining his determination to complete the trip, Mr Likourgiotis commented: "It's more of a spiritual thing for me, a fascination with the whole culture out there."
Whatever the reason for going on trekking holidays to Nepal, The Adventure Company has a trip to suit all travellers.
For example, the Himalayan Explorer jaunt allows tourists to check out Kathmandu and view wildlife in the Chitwan National Park.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)