We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Cairo Time 'could encourage holidays to Egypt'
The movie follows a magazine editor from New York who develops a bond with an Egyptian security guard while staying in the country's capital.
Reviewing the film, which stars Patricia Clarkson and Alexander Siddig, Steven Rea of the Philadelphia Inquirer noted that it does a good job of showcasing Cairo, "with its broad river and baking temperatures, its mosques and markets, its mix of ancient and modern, East and West".
"Part of the great joy to be taken from Cairo Time is in watching these two strangers as they stroll the streets of a remarkable city," the critic added.
For people who want to have their own experience of Cairo, The Adventure Company's Jewels of the Nile trip visits the famous city, along with Luxor and Aswan.
Travellers move between the destinations on a felucca ship which travels down the Nile.