We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Travel to Morocco to follow in Kate Winslet's footsteps
According to an article in the Daily Mail, travel to Morocco could be on the agenda for anyone who has watched Winslet's Hideous Kinky, a film about a mother who takes her two daughters to the country.
The newspaper said film lovers may be particularly inspired to include a trip to Marrakech on their Morocco holidays after viewing scenes depicting its main marketplace Djemaa El Fna.
It also noted the movie's appropriate tagline – "It's not just a holiday ... it's an adventure".
For those looking to have their own unforgettable Moroccan experience, our Desert Adventure trip could be the perfect option.
Along with the chance to experience the bustling streets of Marrakech, it also includes a three-day camel trek across the Draa Valley, with travellers resting each night in traditional nomad tents.
We offer some exciting choices of trekking holidays for you to discover