We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Egypt holidays 'include vast range of attractions'
This is according to an article on the Boosh News website, which pointed out that Egypt holidays are usually very affordable, as well as offering plenty of sunshine for visitors to make the most of.
"There is an endless list of things to see and do whilst you're in Egypt and this ancient country has a lot of hidden treasures and great mysteries attached to it," the report added.
It stated that the numerous historical sites in the country also attract many travellers, with things worth seeing including Giza and the pyramids, the temples of Luxor, the Sphinx and the Medieval Museum in Cairo.
For a chance to experience some of these wonders, The Adventure Company's Nile River Adventure Family Holiday could be perfect.
It includes trips to Luxor, the Pyramids and the Valley of the Kings as you cruise down the Nile in a riverboat.
We offer some exciting choices of family activity holidays for you to discover