We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Festival of the Sun 'could feature as part of holidays to Peru'
Those thinking about their 2011 holidays have been told that every year on June 24th, the city of Cusco becomes home to the most famous festival on the Inca calendar - which is also known as Inti Raymi.
A statement from Peru's tourist office explained: "The winter solstice and local harvest are the driving force behind this celebration in honour of the God of the Sun Wiracocha."
More than 200,000 revellers come to the city to join in with the parties and firework displays that take place.
For those inspired to book holidays to Peru that include Cusco, the Adventure Company's Taste of Peru trip could be the perfect option.
It takes in Lake Titicaca and the lost city of Machu Picchu before ending up in Cusco.
We offer some exciting choices of Machu Picchu tours for you to discover