We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holidays to Peru 'can include great cuisine in Lima'
The event is taking place between September 7th and 12th 2010 at the Parque Exposicion in Lima, with more than 200,000 visitors expected.
A spokesman for the Peruvian tourist office explained: "There is set to be a grand market area where over 600 producers from Lima and different regions of the country such as Piura, Cusco and Tacna will display and sell their products."
Visitors will also have the chance to participate in cooking classes given by more than 30 top chefs, while there will be special zones dedicated to bread, coffee and chocolate.
For those inspired to take holidays in Peru for a memorable experience, the Adventure Company's Classic Peru trip could be a great choice.
It follows the desert coastline from Lima to take in Lake Titicaca and Machu Picchu.