We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Stars prepare for Machu Picchu trek
Denise van Outen, Alexandra Burke, Holly Willoughby and Fearne Cotton are all gearing up for a nine-day trip that will see them make their way through the Andes to the historic lost city of the Incas.
They will begin their Machu Picchu trek - which is in aid of Breast Cancer Care - on September 25th 2010, with the results to be broadcast in a forthcoming ITV2 documentary.
Jacqueline Saettone, executive director of Peruvian tourist board PromPeru, said: "We are positive that the group will not only raise a significant amount of money for Breast Cancer Care, but that they will also enjoy their stay in our country tremendously."
Anyone inspired to follow in the footsteps of the stars could book onto The Adventure Company's Classic Peru tour, which offers the chance to trek the Inca Trail.
We offer some exciting choices of Machu Picchu tours for you to discover