We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Travellers on Egypt holidays 'will have better time with right attitude'
According to Dr Noel Scott, school of tourism senior lecturer at the University of Queensland, travellers visiting Muslim countries such as Egypt need to consider how locals will view what they wear and how they behave.
"If you are respectful to people they will be friendly and you should be fine," he stated. "The tradition of Islam is that you take care of travellers."
He added that those going on Egypt holidays will learn more about the country by being aware of its culture.
Dr Scott is now planning to start work on the experiences of visitors to Giza and the pyramids.
For those people dreaming of a trip to Giza and the pyramids, the Adventure Company's Nile River Adventure Family could be the perfect option as it includes a trip to the historic monuments.
We offer some exciting choices of Egypt holidays for you to discover