We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Trekking Inca Trail 'offers breathtaking mountain vistas'
This is according to Bloomberg columnist Paul Goguen, who recently described his own experiences of taking on the challenge.
He stated that going on a holiday to trek the Inca Trail is a "must-do" holiday that offers tourists breathtaking vistas and a chance to have a close encounter with mysterious ancient ruins.
Mr Goguen explained that his group's 27-mile hike to Machu Picchu took around five days to complete and was well worth it at the end of the journey.
"Vast mountain vistas in every direction made it seem obvious why the Incas thought that this would be a great place," he said.
People inspired by Mr Goguen's adventures should consider booking one of The Adventure Company's holidays to Peru.
Visits to Lima and Laka Titicaca also form part of the package.
We offer some exciting choices of Machu Picchu tours for you to discover