The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
New tombs discovered near Giza and the pyramids
Excavators working on a site near Giza and the pyramids have excitedly announced they have found two new underground tombs.
Secretary general of the supreme council of antiquities Dr Zahi Hawass led the expedition, which took place in the Saqqara region south of Cairo.
He said that investigators believe the tombs, found in Gisr El-Mudir, are of a father and son, Shendwa and Khonsu.
The rooms featured inscriptions detailing the titles of the pair, while a collection of limestone jars was also discovered nearby.
An obelisk was also found in the tomb, which led Dr Hawass to remark: "It is a symbol of worshipping the sun god Re."
Wall paintings and a burial shaft 20 metres below ground level have been excavated by the team, along with an offering table.
Those who wish to discover their own piece of history at Giza and the pyramids should check out the range of Egyptian holidays offered by The Adventure Company.
For example, the Nile River Adventure Family Holiday offers a chance to take a closer look at the pyramids before cruising down the famous waterway and visiting the Valley of the Kings and Cairo.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)