The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Food and culture 'main attractions' in Goa on Indian tours
Many travellers head to Goa on Indian tours in order to check out its attractive beaches and culture.
This is according to Incredible India, the official body concerned with promoting the sub-continent as a tourist destination.
Assistant director of the organisation's London office Raj Kumar Sunai said there is currently "huge demand" for trips to Goa from people in the UK.
He explained that the bustling markets, rich culture and the chance to relax on the beach are the destination's big draws.
Mr Sunai's claims appear to be backed up by figures from the Travel and Tourism Association of Goa, published in the Times of India last week (July 5th 2010).
According to the data, more than 2.5 million tourists headed to the state in 2009, compared with 2.02 million the previous year.
Those keen to check out Goa for themselves should book onto The Adventure Company's Wildlife & Moghul Cities break, which offers a trip to the state as an extension.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)