The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Everyone is talking about Turkey holidays
From city breaks in Istanbul to coastal jaunts, everyone is talking about Turkey holidays this year.
This is according to Irfan Onal, director of the UK Turkish Culture and Tourism Office, who said the country is expected to attract many foreign visitors this year.
Cappadocia, a strange landscape of crumbling spires and underground cities, was highlighted by the official, who predicted that the appeal of Turkey holidays will last beyond the summer season.
"The lesser-known destinations such as the Black Sea coast are increasingly attracting the curious, while Cappadocia is as popular as ever," Mr Onal remarked.
His remarks appear to be supported by the latest figures from the Turkish Directorate General State Airports Authority, which noted a 24 per cent increase in passengers in the first half of 2010 compared with the corresponding period of 2009.
Some 44.6 million people have passed through the country's hubs over the past six months, with 33 per cent heading to Istanbul.
The Adventure Company offers the chance to check out the European Capital of Culture's mosques and bazaars on its Trekking in Turkey break.
A visit to magical Cappadocia and the Tauras mountains is also on the agenda during the holiday.
We offer some exciting choices of activity holidays for you to discover
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)