The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
'Amputee hero' plans Kilimanjaro trek
An amputee is set to prove that even losing a limb is no barrier to going on a Kilimanjaro trek.
Kiera Roche, who lost her right leg in a road accident in 2001, told Get Surrey that she is a "glass half-full type of person" as she prepares to tackle the Tanzanian peak.
Her efforts as an amateur athlete have put her in line to win this year's Lesley Pearse Women of Courage award, something Ms Roche said she was surprised to be nominated for.
"I do think how you react to adversity is governed by your approach to life before they happen," she remarked.
Her Kilimanjaro trek will follow expeditions along the Great Wall of China and cycling tours from Land's End to John O'Groats.
Those inspired to go on their own Kilimanjaro trek should check out the range of trips offered by The Adventure Company.
The Kilimanjaro - Marangu Route break allows travellers to reach the summit via the most straightforward trail, checking out rainforests, moorland and high altitude deserts along the way.
We offer some exciting choices of Tanzania holidays for you to discover
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)