The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Don't forget to get jabs before going on holidays to Tanzania
Travellers have been reminded of the importance of being vaccinated against disease before setting off on holidays to Tanzania.
The Daily Mirror's resident health expert Dr Miriam Stoppard said it is very sensible to get the jabs before travelling to countries where illnesses such as malaria and Hepatitis A are prevalent.
She explained that some people do not complete their course of tablets before setting off on a trip, which can have disastrous consequences.
Although pills need to be consumed before and during a holiday to Tanzania, it is also key that they are taken up to four weeks after the jaunt has finished.
Dr Stoppard remarked: "Always take anti-malarial tablets correctly. They can make you feel unwell but the alternative is far worse."
Those going on holidays to Tanzania with The Adventure Company are advised to be vaccinated against Hepatitis A, polio, typhoid, malaria, Tetanus, diphtheria and yellow fever.
It is compulsory that people who book onto the Safari & Spice Family Holiday are protected against yellow fever before they enter Zanzibar.
Getting the jabs will mean that travellers are free to enjoy a spectacular holiday checking out the exotic spice island and Uluguru mountains, along with Mikumi and Saadani national parks.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)