We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Taking Machu Picchu tours 'great way to enjoy family activity holiday'
A father has recounted enjoying taking part in Machu Picchu tours as part of a family activity holiday in Peru.
Bill Haggery took his sons on the jaunt and recounted his experiences in a column for The Daily Sentinel.
He went on a guided tour of the region, passing up the chance to trek the Inca Trail and opting for the lesser-known Salkantay path.
Over the course of four days, he walked over 40 miles and spent each night under the stars.
Mr Haggerty said his sons "really enjoyed" the experience, adding that the family ate well throughout their trip.
"Peru is everything we thought it would be and Machu Picchu in particular is awe-inspiring," he remarked.
Those keen to go on Machu Picchu tours should get in touch with The Adventure Company, which offers a range of trips to the region.