The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
'Fearless' teenager recalls Kilimanjaro trek
A Kilimanjaro trek held no fear for a teenager from Berkshire, who said she welcomed the challenge of scaling one of the world's highest peaks.
Speaking to Get Wokingham, 19-year-old Kirsten A'Bear said the 2007 Tanzania holiday took place as part of a trip with Kendrick School.
She explained that the jaunt was organised as part of the World Challenge, which also involved scaling nearby Mount Meru.
Ms A'Bear revealed she was "not content" with summiting one peak, prompting the decision to go on a Kilimanjaro trek.
Although the cold temperatures were hard to deal with and she had to wear an oxygen mask at one stage, the adventurous youngster claimed she took it all in her stride.
"At no stage of the climb was I frightened. In fact my confidence was so good that I was nominated to help ferry other people across the difficult parts," Ms A'Bear remarked.
Those keen to follow in the teenager's footsteps should opt for The Adventure Company's Peaks of Tanzania trip.
It includes a Kilimanjaro trek and chance to scale Mount Meru, along with the opportunity to view wildlife in the Ngorongoro Crater.
We offer some exciting choices of Tanzania holidays for you to discover
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)