The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Morocco holidays 'filled with interesting cultural discovery'
One of the most striking things that Indiana Daily Student columnist Alex Farris found in Marrakech was the call to prayer.
"The sheer volume of the call gave me the feeling it came from inside of me instead of from atop a minaret," he explained.
Mr Farris also enjoyed having a look around the capital's main sights, soaking up the culture of the main square, Djemaa el Fna.
Here he enjoyed a tasty chicken tajine dish, which "happily broke the pattern of bland food" he had eaten elsewhere on his travels.
Those looking to discover Marrakech for themselves should consider The Adventure Company's Kids in the Kasbahs Family Holiday.
On this trip, families have the chance to watch snake charmers, acrobats and jugglers in the squares of the city and check out the sandy beaches at Aourir.
Away from the hustle and bustle of the metropolis, visitors also head to the Berber villages after crossing the spectacular Atlas Mountains.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)