The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Everest Base Camp news: Adventurer reveals World Triathlon plans
For many people, climbing to Everest Base Camp as part of a trekking holiday to Nepal would be enough of an achievement.
However, US adventurer Charlie Wittmack does not only want to summit the peak for the second time - he also wants his trip to the Asian country to form part of his experience.
Therefore, he is planning to swim down Britain's River Thames, before continuing across the English Channel.
He will then switch to a bike and cycle to Nepal, crossing numerous countries along the way.
Calling his attempt the World Triathlon, Mr Wittmack told the Daily Iowan: "I guess what I learned on Everest is we can go a lot further from what we think we can."
Those who do not yet feel ready to cover tens of thousands of miles on an activity holiday should consider one of The Adventure Company's trekking holidays to Nepal.
Although the Everest Base Camp trip does not go to the summit, it instead allows tourists to check out bustling Kathmandu and enjoy stunning views of the peak.
We offer some exciting choices of holidays to Nepal for you to discover
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)