The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Is Kilimanjaro trek next for woman who enjoyed chance to trek the Inca Trail?
Lyra Borders said she is "toying with the idea" of joining a unique club of people who have taken part in long-distance runs on the world's seven continents.
Originally a marathon runner, the adventurous Scotswoman told the Glasgow Daily Times she now has a hunger for even bigger challenges.
Last year she took her thirst for adrenaline international and headed for Peru, where she decided to run rather than trek the Inca Trail.
Explaining the appeal of picking up speed in such beautiful surroundings, she said: "There's no way to bail out on the course. Out there, you do what you've got to do."
Those who book onto The Adventure Company's trips can trek the Inca Trail at a more leisurely pace.
However, this does not mean that holidays such as the Empire of the Inca will not offer an enjoyable challenge.
The trip takes in a Machu Picchu tour, along with the chance to check out the Colca Canyon and the Sacred Valley.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)