The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Architect discusses his activity holidays in Andorra
British architect Norman Foster has revealed his love of activity holidays in Andorra.
Speaking to the Guardian as he celebrates his 75th birthday, the London-based designer said he loves nothing more than getting on his bike and cycling through the Pyrenees.
He recalled travelling along the famous Camino de Santiago route, a 485-mile medieval path which leads from France to Spain.
Foster explained that he took up cycling after he beat bowel cancer and sought inspiration from fellow survivor Lance Armstrong.
After reading the American's tome It's Not About the Bike, the designer began tackling cycling jaunts in the Alps and the Pyrenees, which recalled the mammoth trips he used to make on his bike as a young boy.
"I didn't quite manage to win the Tour de France, [but] I've cycled marathons ever since," Foster remarked.
Those inspired to test themselves with a spot of mountain biking should book one of The Adventure Company's activity holidays in Andorra.
For example, the Active in the Pyrenees trip offers a chance to cycle through the El Cortals Valley forest, along with the opportunity to go white-water rafting or explore the Siscarco Lakes on foot.
We offer some exciting choices of family activity holidays for you to discover
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)