The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Age 'should not be barrier to climbing Everest on holidays to Nepal'
A teenager who scaled Everest on a trekking holiday to Nepal should be applauded for his efforts rather than criticised.
According to the Star Press, 13-year-old Jordan Romero's mountaineering capabilities are more important than his age.
The newspaper was responding to media criticism of Romero's parents for taking their son up one of the world's highest peaks.
In an opinion piece, it pointed out that "no two kids are the same" - and that a one-size-fits-all rule is not sensible.
"Taking appropriate risks can teach valuable life lessons such as self-reliance and character building. Living in a bubble-wrapped world makes for a safe but boring existence," the news source commented.
Ultimately, the decision about taking children on trekking holidays rests with parents, as they usually understand a youngster's capabilities best, it concluded.
The Adventure Company offers adults and youngsters the chance to explore Nepal on the Himalayan Adventure Family Holiday, a trip which includes short trek in the Asian mountain range.
It also includes a jungle safari on elephant-back and an opportunity to explore medieval Kathmandu.
We offer some exciting choices of family activity holidays for you to discover
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)