We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Could anniversary celebrations spark your own Machu Picchu tour?
Travellers who miss out on celebrations being held on the Inca Trail this weekend could book Machu Picchu tours and mark a special anniversary in their own way.
Three years ago this month the ancient citadel was selected as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, an honour bestowed by the New Open World Corporation.
Other wondrous sites on the list include the Allhambra in Spain and Japan's Kiyomizu Temple, along with Timbuktu in Mali.
According to state-run news agency Andina, a number of events will take place in the municipality to commemorate Machu Picchu's listing in the prestigious guide.
Numerous local eateries will take part in a gastronomic celebration, while there will be performances of Andean-Latin American tunes.
Tourists keen to learn why Machu Picchu is one of the New 7 Wonders of the World should book one of The Adventure Company's holidays in Peru.