The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
1 in 10 Londoners have gone on holiday to avoid the Games
According to a survey by the travel organization ABTA, one in ten travelers are leaving London this summer just to avoid the Games. While most of Britain have been looking forward to London hosting the epic event, for some the crowds and chaos caused by millions of foreign visitors is too much. ABTA claim that the number of people travelling this summer is similar to last year so the number of people leaving to go abroad has been balanced out by the number staying to support their country. Those leaving for warmer climes maybe shunned by their patriotic peers but for some their passion is travel not sport and who are we to blame them?!
Interestingly travelling in the next few weeks is a pretty good plan. Flights abroad for Brits are cheaper and there are lots of last minute deals on offer. As the rest of the world flocks to London, normally busy tourist destinations are quieter. Realistically most of us will probably only watch a few sporting events on the TV after work so why not get away now and take advantage of the peace and quiet?
For those who do want to see some of the events, you can still book now to depart just after the Closing Ceremony. Flights might be a little higher in price but you should still get good trip deals.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)