We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Our Nepal Trekking Guide
This is essential reading if you're planning to trek in Nepal. The Nepalese Himalaya are one of the most awe-inspiring mountain ranges in the world home to 10 of the 14 highest mountains in the world. Now, we don’t take you to the summit of these peaks, but we trek around them and through unrivalled mountain scenery.
We offer trips of various grades around the Annapurna, Everest and remote Langtang and Mustang regions. With our 15 year's of experience taking passengers trekking in Nepal we've written this easy to read, but comprehensive guide which answers questions such as, when should I book, how fit do I need to be, will I be affected by altitude sickness and which trips are best for me?
Complete the form below, then download our guide and start planning your trekking trip in Nepal.