We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Our Morocco Trekking Guide
This is essential reading if you're planning to trek in Morocco. The Atlas Mountains are just a short drive away from Marrakech and are home to North Africa's highest peak, Mt Toubkal (4,167m) which gives breathtaking views of the Sahara and Atlantic Ocean. We offer trips of various grades through the hills of the Atlas, to summit Mt Toubkal and Mt Oukaimeden, day hikes that don't surpass 2,000m and slow paced treks along the dramatic passes of Ait Ahmed and Tizi 'n' Tamatert. With our 15 year's of experience taking passengers trekking in Morocco we've written this easy to read, but comprehensive guide which answers questions such as, when should I book, how fit do I need to be, will I be affected by altitude sickness and which trips are best for me?
Complete the form below, then download our guide and start planning your trekking trip in Morocco.