The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
What is your travel experience/background?
I have been working in the office as it is a family-run business since I was 16 when I left school. I then trained to become a tour leader.
How long have you been leading trips for The Adventure Company:
Several years. I started when I was 19
What is the best thing about your job?
Telling people about Egypt. The felucca journey is always fun too.
What is the best place to visit in your country?
The White Desert and Farafra - it is very quiet and very white, as if on the moon.
In your mind, what is the most interesting custom in your country?
We eat meals at different times to in the UK. Breakfast is usually eaten between 11-1, lunch between 3-5 and dinner from 10-1. As being a tour leader can involve a lot of early starts, this doesn't allow much time to sleep!
In your mind, what are the most important items to pack for your tour?
Torch, mosquito spreay and sleeping bag