The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
What is the best thing about your job?
The best thing is that I work and I feel that I'm on holidays at the same time even though I run the tours responsibly. For me every tour is new and I always enjoy it with different people.
What is the funniest thing that has ever happened on a tour?
I will never forget an English man in a group who hassled Moroccans instead of being hassled it was a lot of fun because the roles were reversed.
What is the best place to visit in your country?
I think that every place in Morocco has something to offer to tourists because of the diversity of culture and landscapes in our country
What are your favourite aspects of the trips you lead?
Sharing our culture with the group/having fun with different people.
What is the most interesting custom in your country?
In fact we have a lot of customs but I think that marriage ceremonies are more interesting
What is the most important phrase to learn in your language?
Assalamo alaykom - which is a greeting meaning 'peace be with you'.
What is your life motto?
Goodness perseverance and tolerance
What are the most important items to pack for your tour?
- Insurance documents
- A camera