The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
What is the view like from your office window?
It changes every day! Great sunrises, deserts, wildlife, vibrant colours and the Etosha pan.
What is the best thing about your job?
Meeting new people – all types of people from all different backgrounds. Sharing experiences around a camp fire, learning about their home. Everyone brings a bit of home with them. What I get most out of leading trips is picking up the customers at the beginning of the trip knowing nothing of the country and them leaving with a rich understanding and passion for the country.
What is the funniest thing that has ever happened on a tour?
When people try out new food and find out they are eating a Mopane worm! (They don’t actually have to eat it though!)
What is the best place to visit in your country?
The sand dunes for peace and tranquillity
What is the most interesting custom in your country?
The Bushmen, how they hunt and track animals, how they pass on their knowledge and history, how it takes several days to prepare the bows and arrows for their hunting trips. It is such a harsh life.
What is your life moto?
Take nature as it is and be at one with nature.