The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Mr. Loc Hoang Ngoc
The best thing about being a tour leader is meeting lots of people with different personalities and getting paid to visit all the amazing sights in my country such as; the 1000 years Capital of Hanoi. The jewels of Halong bay. The stunning citadel and the royal Nguyen tombs in Hue. The ancient Hoian town. Exploring the Cuchi Tunnel., and being hosted by a local home- stay family in the Mekong Delta.
What is your travel experience/background?
Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, and China.
What are your favourite activity /event on the trips you lead?
- Cycling and trekking surrounding Mai Chau.
- Cycling in Hoi An.
- Swimming and kayaking in Halong bay.
- Exploring Cuchi Tunnel.
- Bringing our clients to explore the real backstreets
What is the best thing about your job?
The best thing about my job is to give me an opportunity to travel, and to explore our very beautiful country without paying a lot of money.
In your mind, what is the most interesting custom in your country?
Worshiping our Ancestor
In your mind, what is the most important phrase to know?
Same same but different.
In your mind, when is the best time to vist and why?
From September to April. Because from May to August is the hottest and monsoon season in Vietnam.
In your mind, what are the most important items to pack for your tour?
- Clothing both for cold in the North, warm and hot in the South.
- Sun hat and swimwear
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses, lip salve and personal first aid kit
What our customers have to say...
Loc was amazing, if all of your leaders are this good we will definitely be booking lots more holidays with you! He made every effort to help us learn about Vietnam and nothing was ever too much - he bought us lots of local sweets and food to try and had an excellent knowledge of everything. He made sure to keep us safe and happy and everything that he suggested was excellent. VW 27AUG10
Loc was passionate about his country and very knowledgeable. Nothing was too much trouble. He was fun and easy to be around but you could see he took his job seriously. You could also see he loves his job. VW 27AUG2010
Outstanding leader in Vietnam. Informative, involving, efficient and fun. VW 27AUG10
The guide in Vietnam, Loc, was second to none. VW 22FEB10
The enthusiasm and knowledge of our guide Loc was inspiring and his passion for his country was at times moving. He made the trip for us. VW 22FEB2010
Loc our trip leader was excellent with his amazing knowledge and enthusiasm that never failed. VW 22FEB2010
Loc, our local guide, was excellent and made a big difference to the trip. VW 22FEB2010
Loc was a top man in every way. VW 22FEB2010