The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Maged Namdouh Halim
I have been working with Oscar tours in Egypt for eight years doing trips all over Egypt. I feel I’ve learnt so much about my country during that time; our history, customs and environment…
What is the best thing about your job?
Meeting new people; I have always enjoyed being around people, which is why I got into leading. It’s great, I get to meet so many different people from different countries and everyone is happy. It’s definitely a satisfying job.
What is the best place to visit in your country?
The White Desert (known as Sahara el Beyda) is in the great Western Desert. It is a popular attraction for many Egyptians; its unique white color is a result of sandstorms which have created massive chalk rock formations.
What is the most interesting custom in your country?
Having 4 wives - This is something that I enjoy telling people on their trips.
What is your life motto?
Easy come, easy go
What are the most important items to pack for your tour?
Phone charger and torch are both very important to me personally, being in charge of people means I have to be prepared for anything.