The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
What are your favourite aspects of the trips you lead?
Showing the countryside to people and visiting the national parks of Central India.
What is the best thing about your job?
Meeting new people and showing them and sharing with them the diverse culture and unique wildlife that India has to offer.
What is the funniest thing that has ever happened on a tour?
One guest had come to India a couple of days before the tour started. During this time they hired a local tuc-tuc to see Delhi. Their driver taught them various swear words in Hindi instead of "thank you", "good day" or any other greeting, which is what the customer had asked for. The guest then used these swear words believing that they were greetings before I met them, and they even greeted me with these Hindi swear words. Once I had talked with them I realised what had happened and I explained what the words actually meant. We had a big laugh about the whole episode.
What is the best place to visit in your country?
For me it is the national parks at Bandhavgarh and Kanha.
What is the most interesting custom in your country?
The greetings "Namaste", with your hands folded and a smile when you meet someone or depart from them.
What is your life motto?
Live and let others live. Man smart - tiger smarter!
What are the most important items to pack for your tour?
First aid kit, books on mammals and birds.