We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
It makes me interact with different nationalities in the world and enhances my career as well.
What is the funniest thing that has ever happened on a tour?
Seeing a lioness adopt a baby Oryx (antelope) in a Game Reserve (Samburu) and protecting it from other predators for at least a month.
What is the best place to visit in your country?
Game reserves, (Maasai Mara) the beaches and marine parks.
What are your favourite aspects of the trips you lead?
Seeing big cats such as lions and cheetahs stalking and perhaps eventually making a kill.
What is the most interesting custom in your country?
Local people’s hospitality and shaking hands with visitors
What is the most important phrase to learn in your language?
Jambo (How are you)
Asante Sana (Thank you very much)
What is your life motto?
The sky is the limit.
What are the most important items that a customer must pack for your tour?
- Warm clothes
- Light clothes
- Light shoes
- Open shoes
- Malaria pills
- Mosquito repellent